Valentine Party with Oriental Trading

I love celebrating Valentine's Day with my students.  We focus on how we can be kind and loving to everyone.

One thing about Valentine's Day is I have many students who are unable to make a "Valentine's box" at home.  This was something I loved doing as a kid so I wanted to do something just as special for my students.  Lucky for me I found these adorable valentine boxes from Oriental Trading.  Now all of my students will have a cute Valentine box to collect their cards from their friends.


Coloring these will be the perfect morning activity on Valentine's Day or you could even do them the day before.  They are also just the right size to collect all your classroom valentine's.


Oriental Trading also has these fun interactive Valentine cards.  My students are going to LOVE these.  It is a card, but also a Tic Tac Toe game.  How fun is that??



We will also be decorating our classroom with these cute hearts from Oriental Trading.  They are like stained glass.  You can hang them with string or even add the students pictures to them so they can take them home as a gift to their families.


If you are looking for other fun and easy Valentine ideas for your classroom, you need to check out Oriental Trading and all their Valentine Party supplies here.

Looking for a deal at Oriental Trading?  Check out their coupon page for the latest sales!

*Disclaimer:  I was sent products of my choice in exchange for writing this post, but all opinions expressed are 100% my own!

1 comment

  1. It is interesting post. I am also in need of the ideas for DIY valentine’s themed wedding party décor and food. We will be getting married soon at the local New York wedding venues and would like to do all the arrangements on my own.

    ReplyDelete